Work location: Zalau
Level of education: Qualified
Foreign languages: English
Job type: full time
Net salary: unspecified
Driving license: category B
- Qualified diploma in human resources and/or equal experience in HR.
- Knowledge of Romanian labour law.
- You are responsible, punctual, organised, flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- You are people minded and have excellent communication skills.
- You have good knowledge of English language (next to the native level of Romanian language).
- You are a good team player.
- You have good knowledge of excel, word, outlook and revisal.
You will be responsible for all (administration) tasks regarding HR related topics :
- Preparation and assistance of job interviews.
- All mandatory operations in revisal.
- Make and follow-up all contracts.
- Prepare of additional acts to the contracts.
- Preparation of decisions (suspension, closing, …).
- Preparing and follow-up of the files for maternity.
- Informing about changes of labour law.
- Contact person to ITM, AFOMJ, (immigration) police, and other public institutions.
- Contact person to national and international recruitment companies.
- Schedule of medical analyses for the workers.
- Assistance to workers / provide necessary feedback/explanations.
- Participate to the ‘bursa of somaj’.
- Checking of daily absences/pontaj.
This job description has to be considered as a guide line not a limitation list.
All interested applicants please send CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: email@example.com